DUNE
Hi again, how are you? It's been quite a tiring week, but here we are
This week I will tell you about my favorite movie. I must admit that it is very difficult to choose just one favorite movie, but I will tell you about the last movie that I liked too much, and it is called DUNE directed by Denis Villeneuve, which was released on October 22, 2021. I went to see it recently to the cinema, I completely recommend seeing it in the cinema for the Dolby Atmos sound, because Hanz Zimmer who composed the music made it especially to listen to it in the cinema and it is a marvel, the music manages to adapt and transmit the correct emotions at the precise moment.
Arrakis, the desert planet, fiefdom of the Harkonnen family for generations, remains in the hands of the House of Atreides after the emperor cedes to it the exploitation of the reserves of spice, one of the most valuable raw materials of the galaxy and also a drug capable of amplifying consciousness and extending life. Duke Leto (Oscar Isaac), Lady Jessica (Rebecca Ferguson) and their son, Paul Atreides (Timothée Chalamet), arrive on the planet hoping to regain the renown of their home, but will soon find themselves embroiled in a plot of betrayals and deceptions that will lead them to question their trust among those closest to them and to value the locals, the Fremen, a lineage of desert inhabitants with a close relationship with the spice.
I'll leave you the link so you can see the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g18jFHCLXk
I hope you see it, because it is worth it, have a nice week. Greetings! <3
OMG! i want to see that film but i don´t have the time. the cast is soo good! I heard that the books of Dune saga are infinite! but if you are really fan of the trama that doesn´t matter hahaha.
ResponderEliminarJust for the cast I wanted to see that movie, also for some recommendations that have appeared on Tik Tok. After finishing the semester I'll see her
ResponderEliminarHi Ignacio! I find this movie super interesting to watch, the bad thing is that with so many things at the university, I have not been able to go to the cinema to see it :( I hope that by closing the semester at the university, I can go see it and enjoy that incredible story what do you describe
ResponderEliminarHi Ignacio!
ResponderEliminarI recently saw the trailer for this movie and the truth is that it looks great! The scenes were very good and the elect is great, what I did not know was that it was based on that novel, it looks interesting.
Regards!