Budulanch & Bruno
Hi guys, over here again, I would like to talk to you this week about animals, the truth is that I like all animals, I don't have a favorite animal and I never would, I think that all forms of life are equally valuable.
I will tell you about my pets and I have 2, the first one I will tell you about is Budulanch who is my cat. Budulanch came into my life on January 17, 2019 and was born in my house, because before Budulanch I had Kitty who is Budulanch's mother, unfortunately Kitty ran away once and didn't come back and we stayed with Budulanch and her brothers we gave them up for adoption to families who would take good care of them. Today Budulanch is going to be 3 years old with me and he is a very independent and calm cat, unlike Bruno, who I will talk about now.
Bruno is the second pet that I have and he came into my life in December 2020 and he was 2 months old, Bruno is a super playful, restless and very tender dog, he is going to be one year old just this month and we love him very much despite of not taking as long as Budulanch.They are the joy of the home, now I would like to know about your pets in the comments.
Greetings! <3
Hello Ignacio, I love your two pets, Budulanch looks so calm and cute, and Bruno just the opposite. Take good care of them!
ResponderEliminarHi ignacio, I hope you’re having a good day. It gave me a lot of tenderness to see "bruno" looks very adorable and playful, I hope you can enjoy it and want a lot of time.
ResponderEliminarHello Ignacio, how beautiful are your pets! Budulanch has beautiful fur and eyes, and Bruno looks very cute and friendly. They are both children, I hope they accompany you for many more years!
ResponderEliminarHi Ignacio,
ResponderEliminarIt is a disgrace to lose a pet, in the end they always remain in our memory but we always have to hope that they are where they are, they are not bad.
Hello Ignacio, how cute is Budulanch, I am very happy that he is very independent and that you have been able to find a family for his siblings, I hope they will be as happy as your kitten. Well, I guess dogs are perhaps more restless hahaha but they are a joy in the home <3
ResponderEliminarHi Ignacio! Well although I really like all animals I declare myself catlover ajajaj and i loved your cat's name
ResponderEliminarHi Ignacio!
ResponderEliminarI like the name Budulanch, it is very exotic hahah
Give them a lot of love from me (especially to the cat uwu)
Well Ignacio, in my house we also have a lady dog, two lady cat and a cat, the truth is that we love them all the same but if there is one that is very darling, I think that it is because years ago we did not have a dog of mascot.
ResponderEliminarhi Ignacio. The photos that you posted of bruno, wow, he is so pretty! i think that he looks a little like my dog neji, they would be very good friends, maybe.
ResponderEliminarsay hi to them for me! byee