Sex Education
Hello readers, this week's blog is super difficult to decide because you have to talk about a TV show, but there are many TV shows that are super entertaining, although I think I will talk about the last TV show I saw.
That's right, I'll talk about Sex Education. This TV show is from Netflix and it's British, it started in January 2019 but I met her 1 year later when the second season came out.
The first season follows the story of Otis Milburn, a socially awkward teenager, who is ambivalent about sex, due to his mother being a sex therapist who is outspoken about all aspects of sexuality. After inadvertently helping the school bully with his anxiety about sexual performance, Otis establishes a sex counseling business with Maeve, a trusting but troubled classmate, to educate her peers on how to deal with their own sexual problems.
The series tries to reflect the little knowledge of Sex Education that young people have in schools and shows how the characters also explore their sexuality.
I'll leave you the trailer of the series to convince you to see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmksLpityps
Thanks for reading my blog, hope to see you next week <3

Hi Ignacio, Sex education is a very entertaining and good series. The last season that came out recently was too cool, there are characters that had a very nice evolution like Adam <3. My favorite character of all the seasons is Aimee, I love her personality.
ResponderEliminarRegards!
Hello Ignacio, this series is really popular now, I can read or listen from it everywhere and the comments are very good, I like how it takes the issues that have affected adolescents throughout history .
ResponderEliminar