My Future Job

Hi guys, I'm very happy to see you here again

I would like to talk about this my future work. The truth is that I would love to finish my degree and specialize in an area of ​​interest, the problem is in finishing my degree, which isn't such an easy task and I also have to find the area of ​​interest that I'm most passionate about.

I hope to leave my career young and with enough energy to change, together with all my ideals and convictions, the injustices of society, that energy of being young and wanting to change everything I love, and I hope never to lose it. Making a great team with a gender, environmental and class perspective is something that interests me a lot, since it also reflects the way in which I personally relate to people, for me the political is personal. I think that finding a team with which everything is more pleasant, we can go very far and achieve the changes we want.


In the future I would also like to teach at a university as well, my mother is a teacher and it was within my options to be one as well. So I don't want to stay with the desire and one day to be able to be teaching in a classroom where I hope there is no pandemic haha.

I hope you have a nice weekend, greetings!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ignacio,
    I hope you never lose the intention of making big changes because I think that is what the country needs the most. In addition, I find the idea of teaching very great because it is a very little valued but very valuable profession.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Ignacio, I love your intentions for the future, I really wish you pure success because you will be the best in everything you want <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ignacio! After reading your blog I can say that you are a person who has a lot of conviction in achieving your goals, especially in the matters that you want to deal with in doing so, such as the environment, I really hope you achieve it. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ignacio!
    I think this is the second time I have said the same thing, but teaching is a wonderful thing
    I hope you can overcome your doubts for the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Ignacio! I hope you are very well :) Something that I like a lot about the public administration is that it can take approaches from different problems, I consider your perspectives of specializing in environment or gender very interesting, they will be very important and useful tools in our country . I hope you can achieve your wishes and after that be an excellent teacher :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares