One Love Festival

 Hi everybody how are you? The last time we saw each other was 2 weeks ago, I hope you have been able to rest and celebrate a lot.

Speaking of holidays, I would like to tell you about a festival I went to for New Year's Day. The truth is that for me New Year's Day is my favorite holiday, it means many things, because everyone has different feelings about that day, some are anxious, others are sad, etc.

Returning to the festival, it was called One Love, and it was held in the city where I live, Talca, but far from my home, so after giving us a New Year's hug and dinner, a friend came to find me by car and we went there. I had an incredible time, because I saw all the people that I wanted to see that night, and I shared with each one of them. It was an ecstasy of happiness that I experienced that night, which is why New Years Day is my favorite day of the year.

                                   

Finally after the festival, we all went to a hill to take advantage of the sunrise and then my friend invited us to sleep at her house, thus starting a good year in my life.

Thanks for reading, see you next week! <3





                                             


Comentarios

  1. Hi Ignacio! I had never heard about this festival. Was this done regularly or only sporadically?
    How great that that day you were able to share with all the people you wanted.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares