Berlín, Berghain
This week's publication is about a country and more especially a city that I would like to visit. It is difficult to choose a single place when the world is full of beautiful cities and mysterious towns.
Therefore, I would like to talk about a place that I have to visit before I die, that place is Germany, but mainly the city of Berlin. It is a very beautiful city and its architecture and its art seem super interesting to me, in addition to the historical context of the place as it was in the Cold War.
Berlin is a very clean and well-ordered place, which makes it very pleasant to see and explore, in addition to the fact that Germans are respectful and very disciplined people. The city is crossed by rivers which makes it even more beautiful.
There is a place in Berlin that I want to visit, and that is also one of the great reasons why I want to go, I mean the Berghain nightclub, which is a night party that is held especially on Sunday nights, where They play Techno music which I love and it is my favorite genre of music. Entering Berghain is very difficult because it all depends on the criteria of the guard and the mood you have that day, I have heard from people who have queued for 3 hours and were not allowed to enter because they were taking many photos. It would be an incredible feat to go and be able to enter, I hope the pandemic ends soon.
Thanks everyone for reading, have a nice day! <3


How great the city of Berlin is and all its various attractions related to its great historical context. How interesting the Berghain nightclub theme, I hope you can go in the not too distant future so that you can also enjoy your favorite music in a great atmosphere <3
ResponderEliminarHi!! I think that germany is very cool. i hope that one day you can visit berlin.
ResponderEliminar